This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
We have been living in the camper for several months now while building our home. Two people living in 150 square feet can be, umm, interesting. Finding a “me moment” outdoors helps fight the claustrophobia. Fortunately, our friends loaned us their lake house over the holidays. Beautiful views and fresh air, ahhhh. And even better? Having a yummy mini cheesecake while lounging on the dock.
I found this new Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt at WalMart last week, and decided to create an easy take-along treat. Since it has less sugar than other yogurts, it seemed the perfect ingredient for a better-for-you mini cheesecake.
Three Ingredient Mini Cheesecakes
5.3 oz container Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt (I used vanilla bean flavor)
6 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese
2 soft cookies (I used gluten-free snickerdoodles)
Stir together cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Press one cookie into bottom of 4 oz. canning jar. I used the type with locking lids. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into the jar. Top with berries if desired. Freeze for one hour. Store leftovers in refrigerator. But trust me, you won’t have leftovers. Recipe makes two mini cheesecakes. Umm, that is, if you don’t “taste-test” a spoonful or three….
Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt also comes in Mint Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Chocolate Chip flavors. Either of those would taste great in this recipe using chocolate cookies as the base.
Even straight out of the container, these yogurts taste so decadent, I felt a little naughty having one for breakfast. So you can imagine just how self-indulgent I felt enjoying a mini cheesecake by the lake.
- 5.3 oz container Muller Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt (I used vanilla bean flavor.)
- 6 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 soft cookies (I used gluten-free snickerdoodles.)
- Blueberries (optional)
- Stir together cream cheese and yogurt until smooth.
- Press one cookie each into the bottom of two 4 oz canning jars or dessert cups.
- Spoon half the yogurt mixture into each jar. Top with berries if desired.
- Freeze for one hour. (Store leftovers in refrigerator.)
- Use chocolate cookies as a base with Mint Chocolate Chip or Raspberry Chocolate Chip flavors.
What is your favorite take-along treat? Please share in the comments.