Ever suddenly realize it’s 5:00 and no plans for dinner? This Parmesan Herb Tilapia recipe makes a great last-minute meal- quick, easy, and very tasty.
I used tilapia fillets straight from the freezer- no need to thaw if you’re in a hurry. You’ll also need Greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic, and your choice of herbs. Herbes de Provence is my favorite herb mixture- I use it in most chicken dishes, as well as in this tilapia recipe.
Stir together the four ingredients and spread a thick layer over the fish.
Bake at 400F until done. Frozen fillets will take about 30 minutes. I like the topping to be nice and brown and chewy, so I also place it under the broiler for a few minutes.
For a quick side dish, serve with sliced cucumbers and tomatoes, topped with your favorite dressing.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 6 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 t. herbes de Provence
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Place fillets in pan.
- Stir together yogurt, cheese, herbes, and garlic. Spread in a thick layer over fish.
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes, until done.
- Place under broiler until topping is brown.
Let me know if you give this recipe a try- I’d love to hear what you think!
No longer getting Plum Doodles updates? Try our new subscription service: