Helloooo! How many of you were brave/ crazy enough to get out there on Black Friday? I did that once a few years ago, and once was enough. The line was snaked around and up and down the aisles. After one lady passed out and an ambulance had to be called, I decided that was enough excitement to last a lifetime. I’ll stay in my jammies and shop on Amazon, thank you very much.
Ok, where was I? Oh, yeah, I’ll bet you are here for the giveaway I hinted at last week, huh? I teamed up with another amazing group of bloggers and guess what… it’s a biggie- a $600 Visa gift card! Wooo-hoooo! That should help with your Christmas shopping, right?
And if you need some ideas for spending your winnings, check out this random list of some of my favorites. These include affiliate links, which means if you buy from these links, I will receive a wee commission on the sale, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping me cover the costs of running this website. 🙂
- Light Scoop– I just got this for my birthday, inexpensive little gadget for using the flash on your camera without creating harsh shadows.
- Snow White Milk Paint– My go to paint in my favorite white. The quart size is available only on Amazon.
- Wooster Foam Brush– These are not your ordinary disposable foam brushes- they will last on and on. I love to use them for a smooooth paint finish.
- Organic Coconut Oil– No, I don’t use coconut oil in my diy projects, but I have found that it not only makes a great cooking oil, but it has been the only thing I am able to use as a moisturizer on my face. (Super sensitive skin here.)
- Samsung Galaxy Note– If you want to spend all your winnings in one place, check out this tablet. This was my big birthday present (and maybe Christmas, too). It’s much easier to carry around than my laptop, and can do just about anything my laptop can. I haven’t used it long enough to know all the ins and outs, but so far, I love it. It doesn’t connect with your phone service, so you’ll have to use wifi to connect to the internet, or use your phone as a hotspot.
Follow the prompts on the rafflecopter to enter. Do one or do them all, it’s up to you. Have a great week, and be sure to check your email and spam folder to see if you won. Once our winner is verified, I’ll announce it here next week.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have a great week, and good luck with the Visa gift card giveway!
For those wondering about the iPad Mini giveaway, we still don’t have a verified winner. The first winner did not respond in time, so we’re waiting on the second pick to respond.